Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

My Father's Day was fantastic.
I slept til 8:00 a.m got up took a shower and headed off to church.
Our church was handing out Tootsie Pops to all the Pops that attended today in honor of Father's Day.
After service we headed out to Target for a new lunch box for Shae Shae, her first day at her new daycare is tomorrow,next we went to Sears to pick-up my Father's Day present.(I requested a new gas weed eater with an edger attachment.)Got what I wanted!!
Then we ventured to Costco for monthly supplies.( well bi-monthly since the kids seem to be eating more and growing .)Got home unloaded the van, checked out my new toy,watched Tiger force a playoff in the U.S Open ,took the two older kids to the park to fly their kites came home cooked some boneless ribs on the BBQ,ate dinner watched the end of the NBA finals game (Celtics let one slip away darn it) now I am posting this Blog and going to bed.
WHAT A DAY!!!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Sounds like a great day. Tiger pulled out the win on Monday. I hope he didn't do too much damage to his knee.
Happy belated Father's Day.
Love Ya.

Shirley said...

Glad you had a great Father's Day.
I like your thinking on what is a great gift. I got an electric cultivator for Mother's Day. It is so cool.

Janell said...

Tootsie pops for the pops - what a great idea!
Randy watched the Tiger Tie on Sunday, too and we had to tape the Monday playoff show for him so he could watch it. I heard that he's out for some knee surgery now. Darn.


Goofing off at CWS

A day at the Farm

A day at the Farm
Giddy-up!!

Gettig wet at the CWS